The safety and well-being of our clients and our families are very important to us. We are following NYS guidelines specific to our profession.
*** We ask that all clients follow New York State guidance regarding travel, detailed at this link: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
When you come for your appointment you can expect the following:
– You will need to wear a face covering upon entering the building (if you don’t arrive with one we can provide one) AND during your massage. While face down you CAN, if needed, take off your face covering. There will be a towel/pillowcase draped in the open space of the face rest to act as a barrier.
– Your therapist will be wearing a mask upon your arrival, and will also be wearing a face shield/eye protection during your actual massage.
– You can expect to answer health screening questions specific to COVID-19, in addition to having your temperature checked with a contactless thermometer when you arrive. Please do not come to your appointment if you’re feeling ill.
– There will be hand sanitizer available to you in the treatment room, and we ask that you use it before getting comfortable on the table for your session.
– The massage table, padding, and table warmer are covered with a non-porous cover that is thoroughly sanitized before we place a fresh set of linens on the table for each client.
– Your therapist will have a bottle of water for you to avoid any possible transfer of germs from the water glasses/paper cups/brita pitcher we typically use. Feel free to bring your own pre-filled water bottle if you prefer.
– We have an air purifier running and we will do our best to create air flow in our space.
– We are thoroughly spraying down all surfaces in the entire office with an EPA approved disinfectant cleaner between each client, as well as scheduling extra time between each client.
– We receive testing for COVID-19 regularly.